Mitchell and Ness
Bulls 91 Rodman 97-98 Road Jersey
This jersey reps the 1997-98 regular season where Dennis Rodman achieve his 7th consecutive rebounding title with 15.0 per game, grabbing 20 or more rebounds 11 times. As they should, the two teams with the best records in the league met in the finals. This was the second consecutive year that the Jazz and Bulls faced off in the championship. Rodman controversially left his team prior to Game Four of the finals to wrestle Hulk Hogan, however the Bulls remained victorious and defeated the Jazz in six games, winning their third consecutive title and Rodman his fifth ring. Get around Rodman and snap up this iconic swingman jersey with all the bells and whistles.
The Chicago Bulls name is known around the world from the dominant reign of Michael Jordan, Scottie Pippen, Dennis Rodman, Steve Kerr & other greats throughout the 90's. The iconic logo has been worn by some of the all-time greatest basketballers since 1966.
- 100% Polyester
- Traditional Fit: This style fits a little roomier in the body
- Contrast colour ribbing at neck & arms
- NBA Logoman
- Printed twill logo, name & number
- Authentic Hardwood Classic jocktag, felt embroidered yr/player label
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.